Champions Creed Martial Arts - News / Press
Back Mount Seminar with 2nd Degree Black Belt Richard Martens
December 19th, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
Learn the strategy that makes the Back Mount the highest percentage finishing position!!
- The fundamentals of the seat belt control position.
- How to maintain the hooks.
- To win the hand fight with your arms and legs.
- To finish with the proper rear naked choke mechanics!
- Drills to put it all together!
Saturday Dec 19th, 2015
10:00am - 12:30pm
(Replacing our regularly scheduled BJJ Class that day)
$20 + GST
Cash, visa, debit, mastercard, direct billing (members only) or etransfer.
is a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, & has been associated with Coach Brian Bird and Champion's Creed for 16 years.
Majorly influenced by the Champion's Creed approach, he has spent 10 years examining the Back Mount and improving it with tiny adjustments and training methods.
Currently located in Sherbrooke, Quebec he runs
Nomad Bazilian Jiu-Jitsu