Hello Parents, we're delighted to present our 2018 Martial Arts for Kids Program
And guess what?! We're Parents, too.
Here at Champions Creed, we're Parents, too…So we know the value of flexibility when it comes to our Kids.
Check out our Kids Classes…we've taken the best of what we do and made it even better, not just for the kids, but for Parents, too.
Here are 5 Benefits to Our Current Program
1. Expansion of our Kids Program
Parents are thrilled about the expansion of our Kids Program.
You can come as many times as you like!
- Take 1 class or 3 for $65.00 + GST Bi-Weekly.
- Take 4, 5, or 6 classes a week for only $80.00 + GST Bi-Weekly.
2. Flexibility to choose what works best
This will give the flexibility to choose what works best for you and your family. This new schedule has 3 Muay Thai/Kickboxing classes and 3 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes each week .
So now, registration for kids classes means a whole lot more options.
3. Multiple instructors teaching
During kids classes, the entire club is completely dedicated to the kids program (within that time frame).
We have multiple instructors teaching all the different age groups separately.
4. Parents can sign up their children anytime
The kids program is no longer a semester program. Parents are able to sign up their children anytime, all year round.
5. Payments can be made Bi-Weekly
This is where it gets really good… instead of paying upfront for a semester, payments can be made Bi-Weekly.
This is something many parents have inquired about, as it would make it easier for them. We're listening.
Here's what you need to know
- Classes all year round
- Ages 4-14 every day
- Full Gym dedicated to Kids
- Regular Belt grading; Parents will be able to watch
- Multiple Instructors for Every Class
- Team building and stretching 15 minutes prior to every class
- Bi-Weekly payment plans
- Kids classes 6 days a week
- Parent participation days
- Parent viewing days
- Competitive opportunities available for Kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu
- New students can do a 1 week free trial of classes, including a 30-minute, introductory lesson
- Monday 5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Wednesday 5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Friday 5:30 – 6:15 pm
Muay Thai / Kickboxing
- Tuesday 5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Thursday 5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 10:45 am
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program: $65.00 + GST Bi-Weekly
- Muay Thai /Kickboxing program: $65.00 + GST Bi-Weekly
- Both programs (unlimited classes, 6 days per week):$80.00 + GST Bi-Weekly
- Family pricing is available for 3 or more children.*
(Minimum commitment is 3 months with a one-month notice to cancel membership.)
- Proper attire is required for every class: For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes, Black Gis are only allowed for Instructors. Students can wear other colours.
- Children can be dropped off 15 minutes prior to their start time (no earlier please, as the gym will not be open before then).
- We no longer have space for parents to stay and watch their child train (due to limited mat space & simultaneous, multiple kids classes). There will be several opportunities to be able to watch.
- Please be back to pick up your child no later than 15 minutes after the class ends.
We're looking forward to your family joining our MMA family!!!
— The Champion's Creed Team
Register by Clicking Below
Posted: Tuesday, August 14th, 5:14am a year ago